Getting Help: Questions about this lesson in the ↓ comments. Stuck or have a general question about learning and using English? The Live Group Coaching call is the place to ask. This week will be Friday 5th April @11:15 am Ireland time. Participation link sent to the Discussion Group. You can also ask questions any time in the Email Discussion Group, of course.
A (very rough) table of contents:
- 11:20 Sienna's question about mistakenly offensive language (and how to deal with it).
- 00:34 May's question about asking for things politely and naturally (and how to get good at video-game commentary).
- 11:48 Patrizia's curiosity (asking about the word "shame")
- 11:55 Natalia's question about recording yourself (why is it so cringe-inducing?!).
- 12:07 about shadowing
- 01:15 Talking about "inclusive" language.